Rates & Policies
Welcome to Waupaca Smore Fun Campground! We will do everything we can to make sure your stay here is enjoyable. We have a few rules so that everyone’s stay here is safe and happy. Keeping our campers safe is our top priority and if we all work together with safety everyone can have a great time.
2021 Nightly Rates
Campground Opens May 1st & Closes October 3rd. (Due to COVID-19 dates may change)
Includes 2 Adults and up to 4 children 18 and under. Please read our COVID-19 webpage prior to reserving.
|Campsite Type||Non Lakeside||Lakeside|
|BASIC– (Natural Site, W/E)||$34.00*||$41.00*|
|BASIC W/DECK– (Natural Site, W/E)||$35.00*||$46.00*|
|DELUXE– (With Concrete Pad, W/E)||$44.00*||$49.00*|
|DELUXE W/DECK– (With Concrete Pad, W/E)||$40.00*||$52.00*|
|FULL HOOK-UP — (With Concrete Pad)||$53.00*||n/a|
|PREMIUM FULL HOOK-UP — (With Concrete Pad)||$55.00*||n/a|
|PULL THRU– (Natural Site, W/E)||$42.00*||n/a|
|Cabins and Yurt||Non Lakeside||Lakeside|
|1 ROOM CABIN – Sleeps up to 4 (Max 3 Adults)||$80.00*||$83.00*|
|2 ROOM CABIN – Sleeps up to 6 (Max 5 Adults)||$90.00*||$95.00*|
|YURT – Sleep up to 5 (Max 3 Adults)||n/a||$99.00*|
*Price includes 2 adults and up to 4 children. See Reservation Policies below for more details.
Campsite Check in Time- 2:00 p.m.
Campsite Check out Time- 1:00 p.m
Cabin Check in Time- 3:00 p.m.
Cabin Check out Time- Noon
Please register before going to any campsite. This will help keep everything on schedule and organized.
- Early site check-in/Late check-out: $3.00/hr (if available)
- Rates include: one camping unit RV/Tent/Pop-Up, one family (2 adults and up to 4 children 18 and under), and two vehicles.
- Additional overnight guest charges: $10.00 Adult, $3.00 Child.
- Additional vehicle/boat/trailer: $5.00 (duration of reservation). Need to pre-register.
- Maximum 4 adults per campsite.
- Three night minimum stay for all holiday weekends (Memorial Day, 4th July, Labor Day and Iola car show). Two night minimum on all other weekends and rentals.
- Visitor passes are required. Visitors must purchase a visitor pass for $3 per person at office to get pass prior to going to site.
- Tents not permitted as primary camping unit on concrete pad sites.
- Must be 21 years of age to make reservation.
- Friendly pets always welcome. No pets in Yurt, #5 & #106. Other cabins $5 per night per pet.
- Reservation Deposit: 50% is required at time of reservation for sites or cabins/Yurt.
- No carry-in firewood allowed. Dimensional construction lumber is permitted. This is to help stop the spread of tree diseases such as Oak wilt and Emerald Ash Boring Beetle. State Certified firewood bundles are available for sale in the store.
- Use of drones within the campground is prohibited.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Cancellations must be received more than 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date for a camping credit to be used within the same season (minus a $15 service fee per site). No refunds for cancellations received less than 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
- Currently there are no seasonal sites available for the 2021 season. Please send us an email at email@example.com or call us if you’d like more information.